Entering the TWh age, the production capacity of the power battery has scaled up quickly. Battery companies have higher requirements for product safety, performance, and quality control. Lithium battery manufacturing have many steps with plenty of inspection parameters. Besides, the manual pick and place is inefficient and is prone to damage the parts. XYZ Robotics' 3D vision solutions greatly improve the reliability, stability, and efficiency of battery production, while reducing the increasing labor costs.
Vision inspection+ 查看更多
Rubberizing inspection of battery cells
The customer requires to inspect the location of release papers with a high precision of ±0.1 mm and whether they have been peeled successfully.
• Use our camera mounted on a slide guide to fully cover the inspection path with 3 fixed-point shoots
• The innovative lighting mechanism clearly maps the residue of release paper to light and shade effects, thus achieving precise recognition
Gluing inspection of side plates
The customer requires accurate dimension measurement of side plates and the consistency of gluing with a inspection precision of ±0.5 mm.
• Achieve precise recognition and full coverage of the gluing inspection with 16 fixed-point shoots
• Ring lights and backlighting help to form a comprehensive and clear recognition scene
Before-welding localization and inspection of side plates
The customer requires to localize side plates before welding and inspect gaps between side plates and cell modules with a high precision of ±0.1 mm. There are many inspection points with short intervals.
• Use our high-precision industrial camera, recognize welds and image features of products by shooting at multiple fixed points
• Accurately calculate the attribute values of parts, then quickly determine the offset or NG and correct it
Vision localization+ 查看更多
Localization of battery poles
The customer requires to localize battery poles with a high precision of ±0.05 mm. The battery poles are in great numbers and closely arranged.
• Use our high-precision industrial camera with a ring-shaped blue light source to recognize reflective poles
• Calibrate fixed points, build a coordinate system, and accurately provide the coordinates of each pole
Localization of busbars
The customer requires to update each pole's location according to the marker left by the previous step with a precision of ±0.05 mm.
• Use our industrial camera with a ring-shaped blue light source to recognize the calibration point with a ±0.05 mm precision
• Calibrate the fixed point from the previous step and reconstruct the coordinate system, then precisely update the coordinates of each pole
Localization of FPCs
The customer requires the vision to localize the welds on FPCs and correct offsets with a high precision of ±0.1 mm.
• Use our high-precision industrial camera with a ring-shaped blue light source to recognize nickel plates
• The powerful vision algorithm helps to calculate offsets from the benchmark precisely and quickly