Loading of engine covers
A listed auto part enterprise
The customer is a listed auto part enterprise whose factory is in eastern China. The factory deployed the 3D vision to help automate the machine tending and assembly of engine covers. The parts are plastic, black, slightly reflective, and complex-shaped. Transported from a conveyor, the parts will be welded after the loading.
• XYZ vision identifies the upper part on the conveyor and guides the robot to grab and place it on the machine tool.
• After the upper part is processed, XYZ vision guides the robot to grab and place it on the lower part for assembly.
• XYZ-SP-L Camera features an accuracy of ±2 mm
• Scanning time in 3 s, meeting the throughput demand
• Operate stably all day at a low production cost