Loading of randomly-piled rods
A famous auto manufacturer
The customer is a famous auto manufacturer in northeast China that requires the 3D vision to help automate loading the metal rods disorderly-piled in bins.
• XYZ vision guides the robot to pick the rod from the bin and place it on a v-shaped repositioning platform.
• XYZ vision then guides the robot to pick and place the rod onto the next machine tool for heating.
• XYZ’s optimal motion planning: teachless, collision-free, time-optimal
• Self-developed toppling for grabbing the parts in the corner and emptying the bin 100%
• Accurate point clouds: intelligently remove the reflection noise